Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default Grenfell Tower - Celotex

En el artículo , Martin Brown '''newspam'
escribió:

I am surprised that someone hasn't mocked up the known cladding
configuration on TV and set light by now. Or perhaps they have...

Interesting photo here.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...renfell-tower-
16-council-inspections-failed-to-stop-use-of-flammable-cladding#img-2

or http://tinyurl.com/y8e9bbxa

"Burning debris from Grenfell Tower thought to be the cladding used on
the outside"

The translucent stuff is interesting. At first glance I thought it was
a jet of water, but it looks like melting plastic. Is polyethylene
clear/translucent?

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West