Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Allread[_2_] Mark Allread[_2_] is offline

Default uk-d-i-y.moderated? Views...

On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 18:56:25 +0100, Tim Watts wrote:

Someone mentioned this the other day...

Pros:

We could moderate and kill OT stuff and obnoxiousness whist whitelisting
anyone who posts reasonable stuff;

Hmm, a bit like a killfile then where I can ignore individual posters or
threads.

But what I choose to ignore may not be the same as what others choose to
ignore.

Opinions please

I can see where you are going with this - there is an increasing amount
of noise on here but even the noisiest posters sometimes post something
of interest (like seeking advice on UPVC doors as an example).

I prefer to stick with a killfile and/or just skip the name calling and
rabble rousing as I see fit.