Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Grenfell Tower - Celotex

8

Having emergency lights and so on. Proper signs etc. There weren't even
any floor numbers on it. Great help to the rescue services - not.

If those were missing, I'm sure the enquiry will tell us.

It was mentioned by a fireman on TV.

It was mentioned that they couldn't see the numbers, however that may
have been smoke and other crap covering them. It was mentioned that
raised numbers would have been better. So there may have been numbers..
However I have been in blocks where the odd resident has put a number on
the door to the stairs, all different and only on a few floors.