Larry Caldwell

Default Double throw lit reminder switch?

(Fred) writes:
Hi.

Does anyone know where one can buy a double throw 110 volt
toggle switch with a light built into it that can be attached to a loud
dehumidifier case to remind us when we have turned off the dehumidier by
lighting up and then it the light will go off when we turn it the
dehumidifier back on?

When someone is in the basement and gets a phone call, they will turn off
the loud dehumidifier, but forget to turn it back on.......

Why don't you just install a 30 minute normally closed timer in the
circuit? When the timer expires, the circuit would automatically heat up
again.

--
http://home.teleport.com/~larryc