Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Grenfell Tower - Celotex

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:

It would almost certainly be cheaper and better to demolish and start
again.

I don't think anyone is suggesting doing it to that block.

I wasn't either. It will almost certainly be demolished - even if the
structure is still sound. I doubt many would want to live in a building
with a history like that no matter how well repaired.

There are plenty of examples around where it is more cost effective to
start afresh than do major alterations to the structure.

--
*If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.