Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default More Brexit News which won't be appearing on this NG at least.

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 20/06/17 21:36, michael adams wrote:
The question of the UK financial settlement, along with an
agreement on the rights of expats on both sides of the Channel
will be the first two items that will be settled in the talks,
which will begin in earnest next month.

ROFL

As if that is ever going to work,

"First of all sir Peter, we will decide on what you can afford to pay,
and then we will tell you what car we are going to sell you*"

They may be items on te agenda, but they cant be settled without
reference to the whole package.

If you believe otherwise, you are even more of a simpleton than you at
first appear.

We KNOW what is going to happen. No deal. Because no deal is possible.

The EU has to save face by making impossible demands and we cant afford
to give in to them so in two years there will be no deal and we will
walk away.

All that is happening now is to prepare the ground for that.

And you cant take a vote on whether no deal is a good deal or not can you?

*https://soundcloud.com/forza360/sir-peters-new-car

It is not possible for him to look more of a simpleton!