Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Brexit News which won't be appearing on this NG at least.

On 20/06/17 21:51, michael adams wrote:
news ,

it will be a pleasure to watch and well worth �300 a year on me taxes.

Which in two and a half years time, will be the equivalent of about �1.45p
in today's money.

Silly little boy.

Only Germany of any European nation has achieved that scale of inflation.

Only Germany gassed 5 million jews and assorted other races.

Only Germany managed to start a war on two fronts against Russia as well
as Britain and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

While the rest of Europe simply let them get on with it.,

And the yanks did a deal with the nazis so they all carried on being
public officials after the war and even got their full pensions.

Sigh.

I mean there is naive, michael, and there is criminally stupid.

--
"If you dont read the news paper, you are un-informed. If you read the
news paper, you are mis-informed."

Mark Twain