Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Brexit Omen

On Tuesday, 20 June 2017 15:39:53 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Another thing if yuo look around where I live every other shop is either
polish or romaian with quite a number of turkish and other nations how
will these peolpe eat when the EU stops supplying their native food
products ?

Why would the EU stop supplying anything to the UK?

I don;t think it will thre;s quite a few EU citizens with shops is the EU really goinf to starve these people or will it just cost them more to live in the UK ?

Does any shop refuse to sell you anything?

Well not normally, most shops will sell stuff depending on it's price
and it's customers.
People will pays £100s for a bottle of wine I won't.
I stopped buying wine when it went over £4.99 a bottle.

Provided you can pay for it, of course. That is the issue.

Provided those that buy it from the EU can make a profit from it is more the point. I've yet to work out what advantage it will be for the shops to increase their prices, as I don't normally look to see where a product comes from for purchasing I'll just carry on as normal, if things are more expensive I may decide to buy less, and who will gain from that in the EU ?