Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Brexit Omen

On Tuesday, 20 June 2017 13:19:50 UTC+1, michael adams wrote:
"Capitol" wrote in message
news

No difference at all. Walked away from a deal last month. I didn't need to buy a car,
so I kept the money and the car dealer lost the sale. WTO rules have the same effect.

The UK imports at least 40% of its food, and so unlike you and the car,
we do actually need to buy food. That's the difference.

But we also waste about 20% and where do we get our bananas well we all know the straight ones come from the EU don't we ;-)

As for cheese.. and then there's wine, where will that all come from ?
I assume no other country can sell us wine as cheap as the french do.

Unless of course you're willing to allow 40% of the UK population to starve
to death,

Yeh like that will happen we were eating LESS during the war and the majority we healthy for it.
I doubt mcdonalds will close all their restranats because we can't get things from the EU.

if you can't get the deal that you want. Whether deliberately or not.

*Oh sorry I forgot about that bit".

Which isn't actually the bounds of possibility; given the degree of mental
competence you customarily display on this Newsgroup.

Depends on the deal and who's making them doesn't it, and one thing we do know or rather have been told when in the EU we we're getting the best deal for everything, because we didn't have BRIT negotiators but german ones.

Remmeber those in the USA are getting compensation due to the fake emmisions scandal but not those in the UK because we had a better deal, thanks Germany.