Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Martin Bob Martin is offline

Default Brexit Omen

in 1601427 20170620 001321 "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
Really? You don't remember them saying the EU would be gagging for a
deal because they sell us more BMWs than we sell them Jags? And that
we buy more goods from them than we sell? And that the rest of the
world was just queuing up for a deal with the UK?

Oddly, all that strong arm stuff from the UK seems to be a bit muted
now.

So in your world if someone says something, all brexiters agree with it.
Mmkay.

I'm talking about this little world here. All the bragging from the
Brexiteers has been a bit muted recently.

The external view:
https://www.reddit.com/r/unitedkingd...rope_der_bund/