Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_24_] Mark[_24_] is offline

Default Brexit Omen

On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 08:51:00 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Monday, 19 June 2017 14:50:45 UTC+1, Mark wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 12:52:16 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

I rather suspect we'll end up with a deal which is worse in many ways than
before all this nonsense started.

Unfortunately, I think you're right there.

In the short term EU will want to punish us all it can. We will not get a good deal if any deal at all short term.

Once the blustering dies down, which won't be quick, the relevant people will notice that trading deals are struck because they benefit both sides, and will be tired of taking political flack by the many affected by an unsatisfactory trade deal situation. They will finally pull head out of arse and start working to making realistic deals.

Remoaners seem to think short term wealth is the only thing that matters. Odd that.

Brex****ters don't seem to think at all.