Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_24_] Mark[_24_] is offline

Default Brexit Omen

On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 16:12:49 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Mark
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 20:06:55 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 18:01:13 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
wrote:

The best thing now for May (and the country) would be to go flat out for
the so-called "hard brexit" option. Don't fiddle around tinkering with
the existing rules; tear 'em *all* up and start from scratch with a blank
sheet of paper. Otherwise the *******s who seek to subvert democracy will
tie us up in knots in an attempt to make it look like leaving the EU is
just far too complex to succeed and we might as well stay in. You wait
and see.

+1

Anything less than a hard line with the EU will be seen as weakness
and be taken full advantage of by the EU, to our detriment.

Ah. Confrontation over cooperation - which one is more effective, I
wonder.

You must be an easy Mark when it comes to buying a car, then. Pay their
opening bid starting price, do you?

That's completely different, as you well know.