Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] edhuntress2@gmail.com is offline

Default The Right Wing is 'Trawling for Assassins'!

On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 5:45:04 AM UTC-4, Edwardian wrote:
In article
Fred Wingo wieber.sucks@cocks wrote:

On 6/18/2017 6:02 PM, Red Prepper wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 17:16:28 -0700, Winston_Smith
wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 18:08:47 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 15:57:53 -0700, Winston_Smith
wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 16:15:03 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 11:23:44 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 17:17:08 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

Oh..a side note...given that there is NO "Bernard Larson
s cannot be
construed
as any sort of "internet threat" ........

It certainly does go to show how warped your mind has become.
At
one
time you were funny. A truly gifted teller of tall tales.
That's
morphed to just plain sick.

In a snowflake world where children are expelled from school
for
liking a post that inclued a picture of a gun, it's amazing
you
are
still running loose.

You're talking as if you've accepted a snowflake world as your
new
normal. How did they finally win you over? Did they tell you
that
you were one of a kind?

It IS becoming a fact of life for much of the population. You
don't
have to like it to see it happening.

There is a big difference between seeing the vast extent of snowflake
mentality and buying into it. I'll try to elaborate if you have
trouble telling the two apart.

Apparently you've bought into it if you think Gunner gives a ****
about what a snowflake thinks about gun ownership. But you think
it's
amazing. Let me know if you have trouble telling the two apart.

Ah, I see the problem. You need better reading comprehension. I'm
surprised - given the snowflake society that exists called
California
- that the offical snowflakes out there DO go after a school kid for
liking a post and ignore his repeated threats to kill, mame, and
torture people.

Why are they not both caught in the same net? It has nothing to do
with how I think society should be ordered.

My reading comprehension is just fine.

No.

It would appear from your recent
posts you are sniping at Gunner for getting more attention in the group
than you are. We all know you consider yourself to be Alpha poster in
the newsgroup,

Not even close.

but lately all you seem to be doing is trying to hold a
candle to Gunner.

Wieber doesn't emit as much light as a young firefly.

So much so, that you actually regard the snowflakes
feelings as valid.

I don't know what he has said about any supposed "snowflakes", but you
and the rest of the knuckle-draggers have drained the word of almost all
meaning. It basically just means people who oppose your benighted
****-4-braincell knuckle-dragger views...and that means all educated and
thinking people.

Lol! "all educated and thinking people." excludes liberals.

ANYBODY with half a sack of dead brains can get the same kind of
degree a lazy-assed liberal does. But of what use is a "liberal
arts" degree, or maybe that impressive "african american
studies" degree?

"A liberal arts degree is the laughing stock of college degree
programs for a reason: its not specialized enough to prepare
you for a specific career."

All it does is teach one how to run their mouth and say nothing
meaningful.

In other words, you're ****ing dumb because you're lazy like
your parents.

Based on your out-of-date attitudes, I'm going to guess that you're not working in a new-economy job, where liberal arts majors are being hired in bigger numbers than engineers and computer science grads. They're the norm where I live (median family income in my town is $126,123), second only to finance-related majors. But my son works in finance, and his co-workers are mostly liberal-arts types. He has a degree in economics and a master's degree in mathematics -- two of the fields of the liberal arts curriculum. That may be another point on which you need an update. Science is part of the liberal-arts curriculum, too. Engineering is not.

If you want to bring yourself up to date, here's a starter:

"That 'Useless' Liberal Arts Degree Has Become Tech's Hottest Ticket" -- Forbes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/georgea.../#59911443745d

"WHY EMPLOYERS ARE HIRING LIBERAL ARTS MAJORS"

https://www.rmu.edu/Blog/WhyEmployer...eralArtsMajors

"Tech companies are hiring more liberal-arts majors than you think"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.78f74d8ba7e2

"Hedge fund manager reveals why he loves hiring liberal arts majors "

http://www.businessinsider.com/hedge...-majors-2017-1

But you're not alone:

"Why I Was Wrong About Liberal-Arts Majors - The Experts - WSJ"

https://blogs.wsj.com/experts/2016/0...l-arts-majors/

--
Ed Huntress