Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The Cribbage Board Is Broken!

In article ,
says...

On 6/18/2017 8:20 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
What a fiasco this turned out to be. There must have been a problem with
the plans or maybe it's the wood I chose.

I gave the board to my son, we played 2 games to break it in and he beat
me both times. He's a rookie, I've been playing for 40-plus years.

Obviously there's a problem with the board.

It was nice of you to reel him win to the game like that. Build up his
confidence and then at the right moment bring him down.

That was the plan with my daughters, but it did not always work.

What, they never got interested or they never stopped beating you?