Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default Brexit Omen

In article , michael
adams writes

"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
.. .

Anything less than a hard line with the EU will be seen as weakness
and be taken full advantage of by the EU, to our detriment.

"This once proud country of ours" has already been reduced to
a laughing stock and so I hardly see how strutting about like
a cockerel in a farmyard is going to do us much good.

Only this week the Belgian chief EU negotiator ( You remeber
Belgium ? - the country the Germans normally march through in
order to get at the French ) insisted that if we wanted to change
our minds, then he and the other 26 might let us - providing
we gave up our rebate and agreed to join the Euro.

michael adams

Belgium? More or less important than Luxembourg?
--
bert