Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default For Chainsaw Enthusiasts

On 6/15/2017 5:46 PM, Puckdropper wrote:
Jack wrote in news

Whatever it is, LUCK is not my, nor my brothers forte, and 60+
straight years of luck isn't anyone's forte far as I know. I guess I
could be lying, but really, why would I waste my time?

I don't seem to have problems with gas either. I did have some 4 wheeler
gas go yellow, that was from sitting for so long (over a year). After
putting a carb rebuild kit in, it's running ok. I mixed the yellow gas
with fresh gas and ran it through the mower.

Hey, I wonder... Do you use Shell gas? I don't. Back when Mom was my
age, she found every time she put Shell gas in her car something went
wrong with it. I just keep up the habit, mainly to keep her happy and
partially because there's not really a Shell station near my usual
haunts.

Puckdropper

I use whatever gas is cheapest, or most convenient. Rarely to never use
Shell because it is not convenient for me, and never the cheapest.
Mostly I use GetGo or BP.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com