Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] edhuntress2@gmail.com is offline

Default The Right Wing is 'Trawling for Assassins'!

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 8:17:24 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 15:33:21 -0700, Bernard Larson
wrote:

On 6/14/2017 3:32 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 5:12:13 PM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins wrote:
wrote in message
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 3:39:52 PM UTC-4,
wrote:
I wonder if the original poster feels stupid after a Bernie Bro
shot up Republicans at a baseball practice this morning.

If you mean Cliff, he's dead. However, I'm sure this has shaken up
Gunner and the "cullers," because they've just seen their worst
nightmare come to life: A leftist who shoots first.

--
Ed Huntress

I've always expected the Left to fire the first shots. What matters is
who fires the last ones.

No one in his right mind expects more than the odd crackpot to shoot from *either* side.

Wieber is as odd a crackpot as you're likely to find anywhere, and he
won't shoot.

A fair amount of next of kin may have alternative beliefs about that.

"But it never happened. Proven. You know it. Its admitted to".

But hey , Bernard Larson
said it..so it must be
true.

Now I dont generally kill those that arent trying to harm me or mine.

You don't kill anyone, you flaming asshole.

--
Ed Huntress