Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Carl Ijames[_12_] Carl Ijames[_12_] is offline

Default AC line filters

Oops, meant to post to sci.electronics.design, sigh.

--
Regards,
Carl Ijames

"Carl Ijames" wrote in message news
I've heard of some electronic devices having problems running on the output
of a modified sine wave output inverter or small generator that may not have
the best sine wave shape. Would there be any problem using a 1, 2, or 3
stage AC line filter to clean up the output waveform of either, and would it
do any good? They aren't that expensive so adding one to a generator would
seem to me to make a lot of sense. What am I missing?

--
Regards,
Carl Ijames