Posted to rec.woodworking
Sharon[_3_] Sharon[_3_] is offline

Default Covering patches over a non-stainable wood filler

I successfully (I thin) got rid of carpenter bees, only to find that
woodpeckers took their place., but the holes were now long and gouged. I
filled the holes with a filler, then sanded them, and then I started to stain
them. The stain would not work, and then, way too late in the day of course, I
read the directions on the wood filler, which stated 'non-stainable'. My
question is what can I use to cover, or get rid of those unstainable patches?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...er-809411-.htm