Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Daniel Mandic[_2_] Daniel Mandic[_2_] is offline

Default Sony CDP101 repair

Jeff Liebermann wrote:

There was a time when I tried to visualize what various internet
personalities looked like. Mostly, this was based on the way they
wrote, the size of their vocabulary, the number of years of
experience, and various things that could be deduced from their
writings. Then, I met a few or saw their photographs. I was
consistently wrong about age, appearance, demeanor, etc. Worse, the
way some people wrote was radically different from the way they spoke.
In most cases, my illusions were better than their reality. After far
too many disappointments, I gave up trying. Of course, you're welcome
to continue guessing from where I gave up.

I think you are a hard battling fellow campaigner.
Having someone like you on the side is a strong backing.

I like your patience going with Phil. Let's get back to
electronics..... (I know, Phil is not so bad in electronics -off
course, not! But he has not quiet a chance when taking ppl like Eyeore,
Terell and Winfried Hill into account, who live in usenet too ;-)) )

--
Daniel Mandic