Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Brexit Omen

In article ,
Chris Hogg wrote:
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 18:01:13 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
wrote:

The best thing now for May (and the country) would be to go flat out for
the so-called "hard brexit" option. Don't fiddle around tinkering with
the existing rules; tear 'em *all* up and start from scratch with a blank
sheet of paper. Otherwise the *******s who seek to subvert democracy will
tie us up in knots in an attempt to make it look like leaving the EU is
just far too complex to succeed and we might as well stay in. You wait
and see.

+1

Anything less than a hard line with the EU will be seen as weakness
and be taken full advantage of by the EU, to our detriment.

I'd say the EU are probably ****ing themselves with laughter over the mess
May has made of things in such a short time, and might take pity on us.

But it's about time the Brexiteers realise the EU holds all the cards. The
idea the UK can demand anything from them being the nonsense it is and was.

Of course no problem at all to simply cut off all ties with them.

--
*After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.