Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Burkheimer Rex Burkheimer is offline

Default The Right Wing is 'Trawling for Assassins'!

On 6/16/2017 5:09 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 17:12:23 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 3:39:52 PM UTC-4,
wrote:
I wonder if the original poster feels stupid after a Bernie Bro
shot up Republicans at a baseball practice this morning.

If you mean Cliff, he's dead. However, I'm sure this has shaken up
Gunner and the "cullers," because they've just seen their worst
nightmare come to life: A leftist who shoots first.

--
Ed Huntress

I've always expected the Left to fire the first shots. What matters is
who fires the last ones.

Right you are, Jim. _Aim_ matters a tiny bit, too.

What Eds don't seem to realize is that these people at which they're
shooting already own guns, they have stocks of ammo, they have their
weapons zeroed and ready to shoot, they have practiced until accurate,
they have the proper mindset for self-defense, and they will take down
the Leftist terrorists with no hesitation when substantially provoked.

What a load of ****.