Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] trayhan05@gmail.com is offline

Default Warranty on Home Depot Jackson Professional Tools Wheelbarrow Tire?

On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 12:32:14 AM UTC+6, Danny DiAmico wrote:
On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 10:28:38 -0400, Dan Espen wrote:

I don't have a "Jackson" but I did buy my wheelbarrow at HD.
When my tire lost air, I called the number for the manufacturer
and they shipped me a new one. No questions asked, the tires
are guaranteed for the life of the wheelbarrow.

This says the warranty is 90 days for the wheelbarrow (nothing
specific about the wheel though):
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Jackson-6...UT11/100325962
http://gardenreviewers.com/jackson-6...barrow-review/
I am going to call their customer service:
http://jacksonprofessional.com/produ...4&FamilyId=269
Jackson Wheelbarrows: 1-800-807-2589

What numbers are important on the wheel in case they ask?
http://i.share.pho.to/d0ede31f_l.gif