Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Is there A New Thing That can Interfere With My WIFI ?

On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 6:03:31 PM UTC-4, wrote:
"Do you have U-Verse (IPDSL) service? "

Nope, just simple DSL and a land line which doesn't even have long distance, we use cellphones for that.

How do you know your issue is the WiFi and not the DSL.
If you connect a computer via Ethernet directly to the router, does it work?

I had many intermittent issues with DSL caused by many kinds of electrical interference between me and the central office. DSL used to go out in the evening when the streets lights all fired up.