Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default 12 Staffers At Dem-Linked Group Charged With Voter Fraud

On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 11:32:18 AM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
12 Staffers At Dem-Linked Group Charged With Voter Fraud
Local prosecutors in Marion County, Indiana, charged 12 employees of a
Democratic-linked voter recruitment organization of submitting fraudulent
voter registration applications prior to the 2016 election.

According to the Associated Press, prosecutors say that 11 temporary
canvassers working for the Indiana Voter Registration Project made and sent
in an unknown number of fake voter applications. The canvassers' supervisor,
Holiday Burke, was charged as well.

Do stick with facts, not democrat talking points.

Tell us where anything I said was inconsistent with the above?
The separate, extended claim was made that this was a conspiracy
to actually then USE those fake registrations to cast votes.
The prosecutor said otherwise:

"Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry said State Police found no evidence of voter fraud or voter suppression and that the charges against the workers arose from €śa very bad, ill-advised business practice€ť of setting canvassers what appears to be a daily quota."

If your intention was to create fake registrations to cast votes,
why would you send out people canvassing with quotas? You could
just make them up yourself, save a lot of time, limit the possibility
of someone ratting you out. Sending people out canvassing with quotas
strongly suggests that they were trying to register people in black
neighborhoods with the knowledge that if those people voted, they
would increase the Democrat vote count. Then the people with the quotas
decided to start making up fake ones to meet the quotas, get it done
faster, etc.

It would be like me paying people to bring me aluminum cans. If some
of those people then break in to a store, steal soda, empty it, bring
me the cans, does that mean that there was a grand conspiracy on my
part to steal from the store?