Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Or not. tower fire...

On 14/06/2017 11:25, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo , Andy Burns
escribió:

Though lets be honest, fire appliances have front "bumpers" made from
steel box girders, so would soon bump a transit out of the way if
necessary ...

Grauniad (I know...) report from someone who was the

"A car had been left in the middle of the road and nobody knew who the
driver was, so the fire engines and ambulances couldn't get through"

maybe there was just no space to shove it into.

Then a bunch of firemen will bounce it or even pick it up and move it -
I've seen it done. No excuse for parking in a way that blocks a road though.

SteveW