Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
BurfordTJustice[_4_] BurfordTJustice[_4_] is offline

Default Belleville suspect in congressional shooting belongs to anti-GOP groups

Another violent democrat/liberal

Belleville suspect in congressional shooting belongs to anti-GOP groups

The shooter who fired at congressmen and aides during practice for a
baseball game Wednesday morning is from Belleville.

The shooter is James T. Hodgkinson of Belleville, who belongs to a number of
anti-Republican groups, including one called "Terminate the Republican
Party."

Hodgkinson, 66, owns a home-inspection business. Hodgkinson was a licensed
home inspector from 1994 to 1997, when his license expired, according
records from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional
Regulation. He also held a license from 2003 to 2016, but it was not
renewed.

Two days ago, Hodgkinson posted an angry tweet about President Donald Trump
on Facebook.

"I Want to Say Mr. President, for being an ass hole you are Truly the
Biggest Ass Hole We Have Ever Had in the Oval Office," he wrote on Facebook.

Read more he
http://www.bnd.com/news/local/articl...#storylink=cpy
http://www.bnd.com/news/local/article156065789.html