Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default Component Damage

On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 20:21:10 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
wrote:

Has anyone ever caused damage to static-sensitive components through the
use of compressed air? Is this something we really need to be mindful of?

I worked in a factory once that did a lot of cleaning of electronic
modules. Air was supplied by a central compressor. I never had a
problem with static and I don't think anyone else did but how would we
have known as many of the modules were already faulty.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com