Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mike[_22_] mike[_22_] is offline

Default Is there A New Thing That can Interfere With My WIFI ?

On 6/13/2017 7:13 PM, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , mike
escribió:

Not clear from that sentence, but methinks you might have it backwards.

No. The line pair is connected straight through to the router (modem).
A low-pass filter is used to present the voice frequencies to a POTS
device and prevents it interfering with the DSL signal.

Yep, and if you'd said that to begin with...clear description...

http://tinyurl.com/yafocw6s

When you badmouth someone, you should be sure your advice
is absolutely correct and stated clearly. Otherwise, you just look...

You need to take your own advice. I shan't wait for your apology.