Posted to alt.home.repair
HerHusband HerHusband is offline

Default Galvanized pipe too short for tub spout

Seems silly to pay to store things that she will probably never need
or use again. Better to have a one time sale or give away.

We plan to have a yard sale for her remaining items once we know what
she'll be able to use in her assisted living apartment. We also want to be
sure she is going to stay in the assisted living before we get rid of her
things. She says she's fine with it now, but I'll give it a few weeks to be
sure.

I would much rather sell as much as we can than to have to haul it all back
home with us.

Anthony