Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Election night banter thread

"bert" wrote in message
news
In article , tim...
writes

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
news
En el artículo , tim...
escribió:

I don't believe that they will come up with an unacceptable list.

Come on, this is the DUP, the spiritual home of Ian Paisley (dec'd)

I could see a Tory/DUP agreement running (almost) to term.

I couldn't. With a majority of 2? Come on, that's delusional.

A working majority of 17 - (apparently) exactly the same as she had before
she called the election.

However, I don't think we are going to get a chance to find out how stable
an agreement with the DUP is, because I suspect a poor hand in Brexit
negotiations will see the staunch Levers rebel and the Tory party in
turmoil before then.

You are forgetting the staunch Brexiteers in the Labour Party.

about 4 of them

at least one of whom did not stand this time

tim