Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Identify generator part

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 12 Jun 2017 14:13:03 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 2:32:42 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 11 Jun 2017 07:01:28 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 8:14:41 AM UTC-4, Trumpster wrote:
On 06/11/2017 04:27 AM, trader_4 wrote:
IDK about all, eg aviation gasoline, but I haven't seen any place selling ethanol free gas at the pump in the ny/nj area, that's for sure.

Open your eyes, Lefty! ;-)

https://www.pure-gas.org/

That list has 5 places in the entire state of NJ that sell ethanol free.

Interesting. There are 47 listed for Md. which is smaller than NJ.

And there may be other barriers too, one is an airport, another "marine" in the name,

11 of those are marinas but one of those is a marina and pub. 5 more
probably are.

One is a Wa-Wa.

Three are Shell stations.

so they may not sell to walk up customers with a 5 gallon can. All of them are a multi hour trip from where I live, they are in rural areas, not where most of the population is.

Three of which I drive by once in a while. Suburbs of Baltimore. No
boats in sight, They sell it in quarts, gallons, and 5-gallon sizes.

And I'm not a lefty either, I'm a conservative

Isn't "lefty" meant to insult liberals? Always looking for a fight?

Always incapable of following a discussion? I didn't bring "lefty" into it, the poster I responded to did that.

I didn't read that one (It's a compliment to you that I started with
yours.) My apology.

with principles who knows a fake, phony, incompetent fraud when he sees one.

Even people without principles don't want to be cheated.

Are you saying it doesn't make lawnmowers etc. last longer?

BTW, is it conservative now to ignore Russian aggression and admire Putin?

Yes. See Ronald Reagan's later remarks.

Reagan didn't make any remarks about Putin, his rise to power was long after Reagan stopped making comments about anything

Yes, I know. I think everyone on Usenet knows.

. Reagan's experience with Russia ended with Gorbachev and the early years of Yeltsin, ending in the early 90s. That was an entirely different Russia from what we have today. Don't you libs know any history?

Although he was on his death
bed and only Rump was there to hear him.

Have you stopped talking your medication again?

Incapable of discerning sarcasm?