Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default Has anyone ever seen a relay breakout board?

On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 21:42:36 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

As long as we're offering up unasked for solutions, and since the
sockets are symmetrical, it'd be possible to mate two sockets
face-to-face with copper or brass double length tabs in place of the
relay pins to link the two together. Perhaps one end of the tabs could
be deformed so they'd stay with the top socket when it's unplugged.

I don't have an example of the Idec SR sockets in question, but I do
have some similar Idec RH relays & sockets. The tabs are about .020 x
..180 x .250 long.

--
Ned Simmons