Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default Election night banter thread

In article , tim...
writes

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
news
En el artículo , tim...
escribió:

I don't believe that they will come up with an unacceptable list.

Come on, this is the DUP, the spiritual home of Ian Paisley (dec'd)

I could see a Tory/DUP agreement running (almost) to term.

I couldn't. With a majority of 2? Come on, that's delusional.

A working majority of 17 - (apparently) exactly the same as she had
before she called the election.

However, I don't think we are going to get a chance to find out how
stable an agreement with the DUP is, because I suspect a poor hand in
Brexit negotiations will see the staunch Levers rebel and the Tory
party in turmoil before then.

You are forgetting the staunch Brexiteers in the Labour Party.
BICBW (about us having a poor hand)

tim

In poker how you play the hand is as important as its strength.
--
bert