Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default 4 and 3/8 inch bathroom tile

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 10 Jun 2017 20:18:22 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 6/10/2017 7:44 PM, Chris wrote:
replying to workinprogress, Chris wrote:
omg could you send me that info? We have been going crazy looking for
the 4
3/8s in white. Would appreciate it-tks

Since the original post was made 12 years ago, some bad things have
happened. The OP was working on the tiles when he slipped and fell
hitting his head in the tub. He has been in a coma ever since. He is
responsive a bit though when his pet gerbils are brought to visit him in
the rehab.

Can't we get the name of the manufacturer off the box?