chris French

Default Off topic but wanted windows 98 disk

In message , BigWallop
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

I heard that uS were withdrawing support for 98, 98SE and Millennium in
January - better get your updates in quick.

I think zdnet are keeping the updates going for a while longer, but don't
quote me on that. There is also the download centre on the MS website
itself that will keep the files stored individually for a few years more I
would think.

You can still access the updates for Win95 on the MS site.

According to:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;w98

Re Win98

'Microsoft will also continue to offer a variety of self-help resources
on the Product Support Services Web site until at least January 16,
2006'

--
Chris French, Leeds