Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
BurfordTJustice[_4_] BurfordTJustice[_4_] is offline

Default Look how diverse our dead are! London police chief touts 'diversity' of the terror victims

Was she,? do tell.

Were any muslims among the diverse dead?

"Mike Swift" wrote in message
In article , BurfordTJustice
writes
Commissioner of the London Metropolitan Police, Cressida Dick, spoke on
Saturday about the victims of the June 3 London terror attacks, and her
comments infuriated many on social media.

Wasn't she in charge when a diverse Brazilian had his brain mashed to pulp
for allegedly being a terrorist who allegedly jumped over a barrier, all
later to be found as ********, who says incompetence doesn't pay?

Mike

Yorkshire Halvard Lange