Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
Mike Swift[_2_] Mike Swift[_2_] is offline

Default Look how diverse our dead are! London police chief touts 'diversity' of the terror victims

In article , BurfordTJustice
writes
Commissioner of the London Metropolitan Police, Cressida Dick, spoke on
Saturday about the victims of the June 3 London terror attacks, and her
comments infuriated many on social media.

Wasn't she in charge when a diverse Brazilian had his brain mashed to
pulp for allegedly being a terrorist who allegedly jumped over a
barrier, all later to be found as ********, who says incompetence
doesn't pay?

Mike

Yorkshire Halvard Lange