Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default PASTY-FACED LIMEYS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 10:34:03 +0100, Peter Keller wrote:

On 10.06.2017 22:44, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
you moron.

And do please vomit out to me the further great honours of dread-bolted
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill and jetere steatopygous
pilgarlick hircine whigmaleerious rhadamanthine lintlicker

Grow up.

--
A woman was standing at the edge of a cliff trying to get the nerve to jump off.
A homeless drunk stopped and mumbled, "If you're about to kill yourself, how about a shag before you go?"