Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Identify generator part

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 8:14:41 AM UTC-4, Trumpster wrote:
On 06/11/2017 04:27 AM, trader_4 wrote:
IDK about all, eg aviation gasoline, but I haven't seen any place selling ethanol free gas at the pump in the ny/nj area, that's for sure.

Open your eyes, Lefty! ;-)

https://www.pure-gas.org/

That list has 5 places in the entire state of NJ that sell ethanol free. And there may be other barriers too, one is an airport, another "marine" in the name, so they may not sell to walk up customers with a 5 gallon can. All of them are a multi hour trip from where I live, they are in rural areas, not where most of the population is.

And I'm not a lefty either, I'm a conservative with principles who knows a fake, phony, incompetent fraud when he sees one. BTW, is it conservative now to ignore Russian aggression and admire Putin?