Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Do You Label Your Cribbage Boards?

On 6/10/2017 10:08 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

How about a picture of what YOU built. ;~)

Well, if you insist, but for now, it'll have to be 2 different pictures
since the finish is still drying.

The base:

http://i.imgur.com/LR6ztpz.jpg

The Board:

http://i.imgur.com/velaj5J.jpg

I added a couple of things to the original plans. I found it a little
difficult to get the cards out of the recess, so I added finger notches.

I also added a ~1/16" chamfer to all exposed edges. The plans called for a
1/4" chamfer only on the base and I thought that repeating the chamfer would
be a good way to soften all the edges. I like the look.

I don't know cribbage from cabbage but it looks very nice. The
contrasting woods work well.