Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default GFCI Wall Tap --- Part 2

On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 8:35:02 AM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I added fixtures and receptacles near my vanity by altering the
existing wiring in that area. I didn't have to rip out walls and run
new wires or anything like that.

No walls were ripped out here, either.

If you are going to make assumptions
about IJNJ's bathroom, so can I: The source wires come in at the tub and
allowed for the addition of a GFCI in that area. They then continued to
the vanity area, off of the line side, and were able to be modified to
allow for the new GFCI's near the mirror. No new wires had to be run to
or from the tub area. That gets us right to where we were when I said:

Yep, that's the way it was done on my remodel.

"The result is convenient, non-daisy-chained GFCI's as well as the balanced
look that the client asked for."

Am I right? I don't know.

You are correct!

You really should learn to be more flexible.

Agree.