Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Has anyone ever seen a relay breakout board?

On 06/10/2017 8:14 AM, rangerssuck wrote:

hmm. Maybe I didn't explain very well. The existing relays ...

Nah, you explained well; the respondent didn't read well or jumped to a
conclusion too quickly...

Agree on the usefulness; no, I haven't seen the device.

I'd suggest contacting IDEC if that's the actual product and see what
they say...issue against there being one would likely be just the
holddown and reliability issue that they wouldn't want to have with the
interposing part so can guess it never would have made production even
if somebody in engineering had the thought.

But the unasked question...