Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Walk-in tub

On 6/9/2017 10:00 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Actually, I like the tape idea, I might just do that. Thanks!

_I_ thought you might like the bondage angle of the safety rope thing,
being a girl of adventure.

If you walk around barefoot all the time, the tape will work well. If
your feet are soft, the tape will eat 'em up in no time. Caveat
stepper.

---
http://www.avg.com

While looking at tape on Amazon I found a spray-on anti slip that I'm
going to try first. Being diabetic I have to take superb care of my
feet, I want no injuries!

https://www.amazon.com/Krylon-3400-C...nti+slip+spray