Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default Election night banter thread

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
tim... wrote:
So, we are still a very spit country suggesting to me at least that
not enough of us are happy with what is on offer and so just as with
the Brexit vote, maybe we need to think outside the box.

Nope, there we a couple of million gullibles who fell for Corbyn's offer
of free sweeties for life

May, after becoming PM, promised to help the disadvantaged. Not surprising
given Brexit was carried by just those.

And what did she actually do? Propose to remove the triple pension lock
and winter fuel payment. And a half thought through way of paying for old
age care.

Oh - and try and mimic Thatcher. Which might suit the right wing, but
alienate those she was hoping to win over.

What did Corbyn propose? To bankrupt the country as fast as possible.