Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Election night banter thread

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
T i m wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

the decision is on the terms of leaving, and if
we/they can't agree we just get bundled out the with a boot up our arse.

I really don't know why some seem so adamant re the whole Brexit thing

The last I heard, was that legal opinion to both "sides" was that once A50
was triggered there was no way to not leave.

Dunno. I expect that if Britain did say to the EU, "those fools
wanted to leave, but we dont", that the EU wouldnt give a
damn about any legal opinion and would be happy to kiss
and make up. And there would be nothing anyone with
legal standing could do about it if they chose to do that.