Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Election night banter thread

"GMM" wrote in message
news
On 09/06/2017 02:52, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 09 Jun 2017 03:18:19 +0300, TimW wrote:

Staying up hoping to see Amber Rudd lose her seat.
TW

So am I.

Sadly that was not to be, but we do have the consolation that the vile
pestilence that was UKIP has now been consigned to the murkier depths of
history once and for all.

Only if Britain leaves the EU on reasonable terms.

If Britain ends up outside the EU with nothing
else changed, they'll be back, you watch.

Let's hope we never see or hear from them again.

Then you had better ensure that Britain doesnt
end up with what Norway and Switzerland have.