Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Election night banter thread

"T i m" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 07:17:16 +0100, "tim..."
wrote:

snip

So, we are still a very spit country suggesting to me at least that
not enough of us are happy with what is on offer and so just as with
the Brexit vote, maybe we need to think outside the box.

Nope, there we a couple of million gullibles who fell for Corbyn's offer
of
free sweeties for life

And / or a couple of million remainers who took the opportunity to
have their say again?

That's possible with the younger people who were too
stupid to bother to vote in the referendum, but not very
plausible given that Corbyn is quite happy for Britain
to leave. and certainly didn't campaign on the basis
of cancelling Article 50, which isnt even possible now.

Britain is certainly free to apply to join the EU again now
but would have to meet the mandatory requirements of
joining the eurozone and schengen now.