Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Election night banter thread

"T i m" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 07:10:08 +0100, "tim..."
wrote:

"alan_m" wrote in message

snip

Worse than that. Con will have most seats but no majority. Brexit
postponed

oh if that were possible

but it isn't

Why isn't it? All we have done is filed A.50 which starts the
negotiations and we need to decide within two years of that date.

And that date can't be postponed. Once it
shows up, Britain is out of the EU regardless.

Our decision could be to stay couldn't it?

Nope. Britain would have to apply to rejoin the
EU, and would have to meet all the mandatory
requirements for new entrants like being in the
eurozone and schengen.