Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default GFCI Wall Tap --- Part 2

On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 6:21:20 AM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

3 GFCI's on one circuit in such a small area seems like over-kill. It seems to me that either the
pair of sink ones could have been placed down-stream of the tub GFCI or the tub could
have been placed down-stream of the "matching pair" at the sink.

Do you know why they used so many GFCI's? Just curious.

The GFCI for the tub is not visible, it's behind a panel that
surrounds a walk-in tub. Only one sink/vanity in this s-m-a-l-l
bathroom and I asked for two receptacles in this area. He said
fine and that they would be on the one circuit with the tub. It
was just my personal choice to have two plugs.